‘Grimm’ Female Lead Cast As Lois Lane For 2018 DC Crossover
This year’s DC Arrowverse Crossover will see Elizabeth AKA “Bitsie” Tulloch cast as Lois Lane.
The female lead for six seasons of Grimm, Tulloch has also starred in Concussion alongside Will Smith and Alec Baldwin as well as Parkland with Academy Award nominees Paul Giamatti and Billy Bob Thornton.
Producers Jessica Queller and Robert Rovner were more than ecstatic with their decision, stating:
“We couldn’t be more excited to introduce Lois Lane to the Arrowverse. This dogged, determined and brave reporter will make for a strong partner to Superman and amazing addition to our universe of DC characters.”
Tulloch was born in San Diego and spent her most influential years in Spain, Uruguay and Argentina until eventually moving to New York. After attending Harvard University Tulloch graduated Magna Cum Laude with a double major in literature and fine arts.
You probably also remember her from…
Tulloch has also starred in:
- Academy Award-winning silent film, The Artist with Jean Dujardin.
- Chronic with Tim Roth, which premiered at the Cannes Film Festival
- We Love You, Sally Carmichael with Jack McBrayer
- Lakeview Terrace with Samuel L. Jackson
- Caroline and Jackie with David Giuntoli
Dates and times for this year’s crossover coming soon…